Resources for Club Sports
Advisory Board for Club Sports
The Advisory Board for Club Sports (ABCS) represents all Georgetown University Club Sports Teams. The mission of the ABCS is composed of undergraduate student leaders who are appointed by the outgoing Advisory Board. ABCS supervises the overall administration and effectiveness of Club Sports. The Advisory Board for Club Sports advises those Club Sports teams that have access to benefits and determines which new clubs will be granted access to benefits under University policy. ABCS funds and develops policy for the governance of all Club Sports under its jurisdiction.
The ABCS believes that having an opportunity to participate in organized club sports are an important part of one’s collegiate experience and an efficient avenue for recreation at Georgetown University. Club Sports are accessible to the entire student population, enabling a large number of students to participate on a competitive and/or organized level. The ABCS creates an atmosphere for intellectual growth, leadership, and experiential learning while representing their respective organization
- President/Chair: Christian Hahm (Men’s Volleyball)
- Co-Finance Chair: Anna Yuan (Women’s Ultimate Frisbee)
- Co-Finance Chair: Evan Farley (Triathlon)
- Outreach Chair: Brian Li (Men’s Squash)
- Marketing Chair: Abby Pratt (Women’s Lacrosse)
- Safety Chair: Ellie Baron (Women’s Soccer)
- DEI Chair: Isa Karathanos (Rock Climbing)
If you are a Georgetown Club Sports Officer who is interested in any of the positions, please contact the Advisory Board.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (202) 687-3704
- Club Sports Office Location: Leavey Student Center Room 310