Forms & Documents
These forms are specifically for use for student organizations and programs advised by the Center for Student Engagement. If another department advises your organization, please consult your advisor in that department for the appropriate forms.
If you are uncertain how to complete any of the below forms, please consult The Blueprint Student Organization Training Manual for sample forms and explanations of terms, or reach out to your CSE advisor.
Financial Documents and Resources
- Payment Request Form
- This form is used to request payment from a vendor for services or products provided
- ProCard Receipt Form
- Any student who uses an advisor’s ProCard must fill out this form with the purchase details
- Journal Transfer Form
- This document is used to initiate and complete payment between internal Georgetown organizations
- Amazon and Staples Request Form
- Organizations use this form to request supply orders from Amazon and Staples
You can search for and request Supplier IDs here
You can find information on Account Codes here
Travel Forms and Resources
- Travel Request Form
- A student leader (i.e president, travel captain/coordinator) submits this form, which includes reason for travel, logistics, and attendees to notify the CSE that the organization is traveling. These are to be submitted the Monday before travel by 12pm.
- Travel Waiver
- All students travelling must submit this form before they travel, which includes local address, insurance information, and emergency contacts.
- Driver Authorization Information (new window) (Office of Risk Management)
- After registering with edurisklearning and completing the “Driver Safety Training” course, students complete this form to finalize their driver authorization with CSE.
Please note: these forms are specifically for use for student organizations and programs advised by the Center for Student Engagement. If another department advises your organization, please consult your advisor in that department for the appropriate forms.
Please type information directly into all forms. In most cases, handwritten forms will not be accepted.
- Advertising Support Form
- If you would like to advertise an event in the CSE weekly broadcast or on our Instagram, fill out this form. Broadcast email messages go out every Tuesday. Messages may not concern elections or employment and must have clear campus-wide appeal. These are to be submitted the Monday before the broadcast at 12pm.
Programming Forms and Resources
- Event Security Request Information and Form (Department of Public Safety) (new window)
- For equipment reservations, including Declining Balance Cards (DBCs), go to our WebCheckout portal.