Join Our Team!
In order to facilitate campus-wide engagement and student development, Georgetown’s Center for Student Engagement seeks identity-conscious and equity-minded professionals. Staff at the CSE are vital to the mission of the institution, and are instrumental in providing direct advising and programming to dozens of initiatives that support student life.
professional staff employment opportunities
The Center for Student Engagement is currently recruiting for:
- Two Senior Program Coordinators – As these positions are similar in scope and compensation, we will be conducting joint interviews for these roles. Please consider applying for either/both and indicate your interest in one or both roles.
- Assistant Director of Debate (coming soon)
- Administrative Assistant (coming soon)
graduate student employment opportunities
The Center for Student Engagement
undergraduate student employment opportunities
The Center for Student Engagement has several employment opportunities for undergraduate students. Each will immerse students into Georgetown student affairs practice and culture. To inquire about these opportunities, email email@example.com.
- CSE Student Assistant
- New Student Orientation Coordinator
- Georgetown Weeks of Welcome Coordinator
- GOLD Coordinator
Stop by the CSE in Leavey 316 to learn more about our leadership opportunities and student organizations!