Virtual Programs & Services
The Division of Student Affairs and other campus partners remain open and continue to provide virtual services to help you stay connected to campus and to fellow Hoyas.
Check out virtual events on our new CampusGroups platform to stay connected on the Hilltop during the remainder of the spring semester. Log in with Duo using your NetID and password.
Remember to visit https://www.georgetown.edu/coronavirus/ for the latest information and read below for a synopsis of ways to stay engaged at the Hilltop.
Many offices and programs are working to provide community and opportunities for connection.
- Georgetown Scholars Program Office Hours (Mondays and Thursdays 12-2pm ET
- Sign up for the CMEA weekly DRUM
- Learn how to get involved with CSJ’s Federal Work Study and Volunteer service positions at csj.georgetown.edu/spring2021 (new window)
- Check out this list of virtual volunteer opportunities during COVID-19 (new window) from partner organizations outside the University. Includes one time projects and recurring opportunities.
Looking for a way to stay connected? Check out one of the programs below to participate in an activity.
- Let’s Talk – Wednesdays and Thursdays 1-3pm EDT
- GSP CommUNITY Care Group biweekly on Wednesdays 3-4 pm
- “Keeping it Real: Faculty Conversation Series” – Each week, a student talks with a member of the faculty about her journey on the Women’s Center Instagram Live
- CSJ’s Alternative Breaks Program (new window) will be running 10 virtual trips this Spring break, March 28th – April 1st. Sign up here (new window). Q’s to Kyra.Hanlon@georgetown.edu (new window).
- Join the CSE staff for virtual Milk & Cookies on Wednesdays 2-3pm. Get the zoom link by submitting an RSVP on CampusGroups.
It may be difficult to stay active during this tough time, so we are committed to help providing strategies and opportunities throughout the weeks to come.
- Register for free virtual Group Fitness classes (new window). All classes will be free this semester in support of the Georgetown community’s mental and physical wellbeing!
- Take virtual Group Fitness classes on your own time! Check out Campus Recreation’s bank of classes here (new window).
- Check out Campus Recreation’s free E-Gaming events (new window) and how to register for them.
- Read the Campus Recreation Blog (new window) for tips on staying healthy and fit.
Staff across campus continue to be available to support and assist students as they navigate challenges.
Student organizations are encouraged to stay in communication with their advisors and advisory boards. If able, we encourage you to continue to meet and engage virtually with your membership.
Cawley Career Education Center (new window): Empowering undergraduates to pursue purposeful work and achieve personal success in the 21st century.
- Check Handshake (new window) – search for jobs/internships, make an appointment, and see what career events are coming up.
- Drop in to talk with us (new window), Monday – Friday, 1-3pm EST, additional hours to be announced early Sept.
- Sign up for an industry newsletter (new window) to stay up to date with changes and opportunities.
Georgetown remains committed to supporting the religious and spiritual needs of the campus community. All in-person religious services are suspended or transitioning to live streaming.
The Academic Resource Center is continuing to facilitate disability accommodations. Individual consultations with students and faculty are available via Zoom.
Meet staff from the University’s Office of Title IX Compliance and Office of Student Conduct, where you can learn more about the recent Title IX changes, understand the University’s updated sexual misconduct policies and procedures, learn about the many resources available, discuss reporting and complaint options, and ask questions.
Virtual Office Hours: Monday, September 21, from 1-2pm; RSVP (new window) to receive the Zoom link.